Brown Bag Coffees - Whole Beans - BBCR Blend
From Brown Bag Coffee Roasters in Gatineau
454 gm (1 Lb) bags
From the Brown Bag website:
- well balanced with a smooth finish
Brown Bag Coffee Roaster’s signature blend showcases who we are and what we want to put toward our customer base. If you want to know what kind of coffee we produce, BBCR Blend is a great place to start. Balanced from start to finish you can expect subtle notes of chocolate covered berries.
Using Brazil, Colombia and Ethiopia we are able to get the best of all three single origin coffees. The reason we blend is to bring out brand new flavour combinations where they wouldn’t normally be present in those coffees alone. This way we can create something truly unique!
Enjoy this coffee in any and all brewing techniques and drink styles.
As a medium roast, our house blend sits at 19 on the Roast Vision Scale and 76 on the Agtron Gourmet Colour Scale laid out by the Specialty Coffee Association (SCA).
- Very well balanced with a smooth finish of chocolates and berries
- Species: 100% Arabica (Brazil, Colombia & Ethiopia)
- Process: Multiple
- Certification: Multiple
- Roast Level: 76 Agtron Gourmet, 19 Medium
- Brewing Recommendations: Drip, Immersion, Espresso"